The beneficiary of this year’s Enloe Charity Ball is Haven House Services: the place where youth who need help find it.
Founded in 1973, Haven House operates 11 programs that help approximately 1,200 of our community’s most vulnerable youth each year overcome their challenges and find a path to success. Whether they are experiencing homelessness, a crisis at home or school, gang involvement, or problems involving the juvenile justice system, Haven House helps youth identify their goals, connect with needed resources, and build skills needed for long-term success.
- 3 Crisis & Homeless Services programs work with youth experiencing homelessness and/or youth in crisis.
- Haven House is the agency designated by the Raleigh | Wake Partnership to End Homelessness to be the “point of entry” in our community for youth under the age of 24 experiencing homelessness.
- 8 Intervention and Diversion programs work with youth who are having difficulty at school or home and/or youth involved with the juvenile justice system.
Agency-wide Outcomes (2020-21 fiscal year)
- 92% of youth increased their independent living success/skill
- 95% of youth were prevented from or decreased their involvement in the court system
- 85% of youth improved their school performance
- 92% of youth had an increase in the safety, stability, and supportiveness of their home or living environment.