2024 Partnership Application
For 18 cycles, Enloe Charity Ball has raised funds and awareness for the work of nonprofits serving the greater Enloe community. Our student-led efforts have raised over 1.5 million dollars for 15 local area nonprofits, each of which is selected through an annual grant application process. While the grant size varies based on the collaborative fundraising efforts of our students and the charity chosen, the grant size over the past three years has been between $160,000 and $207,000. Enloe Charity Ball grants are unrestricted but will require a brief grant report after one year of fund dispersal.
Eligible Enloe Charity Ball beneficiaries must meet the following criteria:
- Be a 501(c)3 nonprofit in good standing or
- Have already applied for 501(c)3 status
- Be fiscally sponsored under a 501(c)3 nonprofit in good standing (please list fiscal sponsor in LOI)
- Serve the greater Enloe community
- Have the capacity to offer Enloe students meaningful volunteer opportunities during the engagement period (October 2024 to Spring 2025)
Enloe Charity Ball is unable to partner with organizations with missions focusing on direct religious ministry, suicide prevention, or political advocacy.
The 2024 Enloe Charity Ball application process will include a required Letter of Interest. Past beneficiaries are welcome to submit a LOI.
Your letter of interest should be no more than one page typed (single-spaced, 11-point font) on the organization’s letterhead; the letter should be signed by the organization’s chief executive officer or equivalent. Letters should address the following:
- Describe your primary mission statement and values.
- Describe your current and prospective impact in (or with?) the Raleigh community and how the grant will advance your goals.
- Describe how you will establish a relationship with the Enloe student body.
- What volunteer opportunities does your organization offer?
Letters are due by 11:59 PM on April 8, 2024. Organizations will be contacted by April 25, 2024, to be invited to submit a complete application.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with the Director of Enloe Charity Ball, Sarah Bailey @[email protected]
Stayed tuned for updates on the 2024 Charity Ball application period
**Dates subject to change
We believe in a society that validates youth as capable of creating change for generations to come. We believe in a conversation embraced by inclusion and possibility. We declare our stories are just beginning.